Shown below are a few sample images to illustrate what we hope to achieve this Thursday evening.
To view image details please scroll down and hover mouse over image, move mouse out to continue with slide show.
What you will need on the night:
- Remote shutter release (for firing in bulb mode).
- Wide angle lens if available. A 10-20mm is perfect for this, if not the widest you’ve got. A standard kit lens will open to 18mm.
Death by crossbow…
- Remote shutter release (for a shutter speed set to 1 second)
- Longish zoom lens to stay safely away from projectiles and so more than one shooter can get the shot
- A degree of patience as these can be a bit of a faff to set up (esp tomatoes)