Conwy Camera Club COVID-Safe Activity Guidelines
Due to COVID-19 we have to change the way Conwy Camera Club events are organised. We can keep each other safe by taking a few extra precautions. The guidelines listed here must be followed by everyone joining us on a Conwy Camera Club walk or event.
- All members will be notified by email of all events and their details by the Conwy Camera Club event coordinator or a member of the committee in their absence. These may also be posted in the clubs Facebook group.
- Please book onto any events you wish to attend by return email. This ensures we comply with NHS Track and Trace and manage numbers on each event.
- The upper limit as advised by the government of 30 people meeting outdoors will be complied with at all times. However, some walks may be limited on numbers due to the location, parking restrictions and any other factors that arise. Car sharing is NOT encouraged with anyone outside of your household or bubble.
- If you have had any COVID-19 symptoms in the days before a Conwy Camera Club you must NOT attend the event.
- Members must NOT share equipment or any food and drink with others members on the event. Summer walks often see us trying out each other’s lenses, tripods or other kit but this can not happen during this time.
- Each member should bring their own Alcohol based hand-sanitizer with them and use it should we be required to touch gates and styles for example. Also bring your own face covering in case indoor facilities need to be accessed.
- Walk responsibly. When other walkers are passing, please stand well back and give way. As a rule of thumb if we all move to the left hand side of a path that should prevent others having to walk through us.
- Bring change for car parks where required to prevent the need to swap change with each other.
- We will endeavour to include a description of the event including the terrain and estimated length. Please ensure that you have suitable clothing and footwear and you make your own checks regarding the weather.
- Listen to the event leaders briefing.
- If you develop symptoms after a Conwy Camera Club event that you have attended or if you test positive for COVID-19 please email firstname.lastname@example.org as well as contacting NHS Track and Trace, so that other members who were on the same walk can be notified. It is important to note that discretion will be applied and other attendees will not be notified of the name of the person affected